Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some of the reasons why being Black is automatically interesting

A black girl changes one aspect about herself and her whole life changes.

HAIRSTYLE: When I was bald, everyone thought I was "deep + afrocentric" shout out to "PINK PANTHERS" <3 (and everyone who tried to sell me incense who ain't trying now that I whip my weave back and forth)...

I cut my hair because bald bitches are BAD. I was walking around looking like Brand New Pussy. Like Fresh Pussy. I was a bad bitch.

Then I stayed natural, and had certain kinds of conversations. One day I watched Good Hair, and I just KNEW an army of people would expect me to stay natural. Fuck that... When the world sleeps, I turn left. I immediately permed the natural hair, and I was immediately disqualified from the INCENSE sell-to troop, and holding my fist up in random places.

BODY: I don't blame Nicki Minaj for buying her booty. I won't even TELL you the madness that brewed when my cutey booty graduated to big booty Judy...

let's just say it's a funny feeling knowing that people only want you for your body. Like farreal. You wonder if they even know that YOU live in there... when they can't even remember your name, yet every weekend after 11pm, you get red light specials.

I used to be skinny and had to fight for my license to be sexy rights, now I ain't gotta do shit but show the fuck up. When I know someone only wants one thing from me, I make them wait in line until I bring them down to their knees and they can spell my entire name. Shit. Fuck I look like? Clever and Sexy. You don't stand a chance, belieeee dat. You'll be murmuring my long ass name to your co-workers before you even get to scratch and sniff it if you come to me with all the wrong intentions written on your forehead. Sexually Eager cats get their own blog later today.

STANDING OUT: Now that the media has properly told us what our cultures are supposed to do and be, and everyone who watches trash TV is on the same page - it's truly never been easier to stand out. I mean... it just CAN'T be easier... it's a bloody giveaway.

"It was hard to stand out once upon a time. Now? Please. Standing out NOW is just the intro-music. Wait 'til I walk in. Shit. *dusts shoulder*" --- 21 Janurary 2011 --- twitter.com/aprettygirlblog

No comments:

Post a Comment