Monday, January 3, 2011

Are You Happy?



This is the main theory by which I live my life. I want things. I will work for those things. While working for them, I will try my best not to complain about the circumstances I am willing to accept to get these things.

I get tired of people who know they're unhappy but want to talk my ear off instead of take action. They'll complain for years and never change the situation, and blame their inaction on something feeble and vague like "love" or "loyalty"

Peace be to you people. This is the only life I'll ever live, and this is not a drill. This is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. Unless you're taking actions to changing a situation, don't complain to me. Don't lean on me, or use me as a veil for facing your own situation for what it is, if it is a pile of shit. Look at your life. Do you like it? If yes, rock on. If not, do something. But whatever you do, don't call me and bitch about it. Quite frankly, I'd rather stare at the ceiling and practice my deep breathing exercises.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment