Thursday, April 22, 2010

Marry You? Eh.. I'll Think About It.

Now that you know how to spot LOVE, SEX and a FUCK let me walk you through the little section in my Rabbit Hole called... My idea of Marriage.

Marriage, as we all know, is a social union or legal contract between individuals that creates kinship. It is an institution in which interpersonal relationships, usually intimate and sexual, are acknowledged in a variety of ways. Almost all cultures that recognize marriage also recognize adultery as a violation of the terms of marriage.

My Ideal Marriage:
How we met - Love at first sight (scroll down to previous blogs to know what all italicized words mean).
How we are - we put the 'fuck' in the term, Fuckathon

I'm a Particular Romantic. I want things in a certain way, or I don't want them at all. I want to possess my lover. I want perpetual Sex Bombs exploding into perpetual sexual electrical current exchange between my lover + I. I want a mental challenge, I am the Queen of mind games... (Okay, maybe not The Queen) and I want someone who can match me, surpass me, mentally. My mind games are not to destroy, they are not to disintegrate a soul. They are to add layers, and flavors to a love game. To add momentum. I want a person who see's the World for the playground that I see it is. And we can be obsessed with each other in it. I know it's possible to have this experience, because I've already had a taste of my Holy Grail. I licked True Love? No. Definitely Love though. Now that I know for a scientific fact that such a thing truly CAN exist, I want nothing less.

I have these high standards because I grew up witnessing the most stable marriage I've ever seen. No fights, No disagreements, just pure Romance. SO....

Until further notice, those are the conditions in which I would allow myself to be at the merciless hands of marriage. Spending forever with one person is absolutely out of the question until then. Why? Read on.

MARRIAGE as it's commonly known:

In institution which starts romantic and ideallic that catapults into a sordid tragedy. The life cycle of relationships that turn into matrimony generally go in this order --- Sex Kitten, Hot Sex, Good Fuck, Fuckathon, True Love, Good Sex, Bad Sex, Bad Fuck, Everlasting Love, Lovers, and Fucked Over.

I find it disturbing how many people are in sexless marriages.
I find it disturbing when one has multiple partners yet claims to be in a committed relationship.
I find it disturbing when the same group of people fuck each other repeatedly (Group Sex, or just swapping sexual partners in general as if you live on some kind of commune)

As a conclusion: I am ready for the future. If I don't find someone that makes me WANT to marry them so badly I literally propose to him, then I want no part of it. I'm willing to date, and be in a series of relationships until I die. I refuse to be married out of obligation, or be married to a person who does not try to understand me or does not care about me (you'd be surprised how quickly a lover will turn into a hater) and I refuse to be in a relationship with someone who cannot fuck only me. I'm very possessive. And rightly so, because I bring ALOT to the table. I know how to love a man (a man told me that).

I just can't be expected to hang around in "everlasting love" while my partner collects chlamydia samples can I? no, no, no, no, no... I don't think so. But that's what Marriage looks like to me so far, it looks remarkably like Fucking Hell.

Obviously, I would adore being married to the right person.
Obviously, the right person is hard to find, but I'm not "settling" when it comes to marriage. That's what dating is for... SETTLING. Marriage involves contracts and laws, there's no room to "settle" in a Marriage for me. No Room at all. Especially if I intend to involve my offspring in such theatrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment