Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tock

Times are undeniably hard. I'm tip toeing around my own private life?
Curiosity will kill you. When you want to know something, you can either be like my good friend (who will remain anonymous) who will tackle issues head on, OR you can be like me. Who will do almost anything before asking people straight up what's going on. Why? Because I never believe what people tell me. People will say anything. I only believe what people do. Actions are pure for the most part, people might not say what they want to say but they will most definitely do what they want to do. I like to believe I wait patiently for these character revealing actions to occur, but in the meantime... the curiosity is killing me! Just come out with it already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment